- Making A Murderer Season 3
- Terry Flenory’s death
- Katie Feeney
- Nick Briz
- The Expanse Season 7
- Katelyn Ballman
- Barrister Babu: Full Story, Cast & Plot
- Dolly Patron wears finger less gloves
- Christina Haack
- Yasmin Monet Prince
- Silicon Nerd
- Your Married Girlfriend Will Leave Her Husband For You
- Malvina Polikarpova
Turn on sound
Last spring, Tord Magnuson, 81, appeared at the castle with only one patent leather shoe. On his left foot he wore something else:
When Svensk Damtidning asked why, we were told that a skiing accident was behind the injury.
Now, five months later, Tord tells how he feels – and reveals more details about the accident.
Tord Magnuson’s words about the accident
It is a happy and cordial Tord who answers the phone when we call, and he comes with a reassuring message:
The leg is restored.
– It feels absolutely excellent. It is completely fixed and there are no complications with it, he tells Svensk Damtidning.
You are fine otherwise too?
– Yes I do.
At the same time, it took a while before the leg was completely healed, he says:
– You don’t think so, but it took March, April, May, June… Yes, until now roughly.
Surely it was a skiing accident that was the culprit in the drama?
– That was it. I tripped and twisted. But now it’s good.
Tord Magnuson appears at the Polar Prize Gala without Princess Christina – everyone is wondering the same thing
Therefore, we see Tord Magnuson without Princess Christina
So nice to hear! And hopefully we’ll get another glimpse of Tord and Princess Christina soon.
It is not unusual for them to appear at celebrations with the royal family.
This is what it looked like in May, for example, when the tuxedo dinner was approached at Confidencen in Ulriksdal’s castle park:
If Christina was with this evening, the court did not want to reveal. At the same time, it is not unusual for Tord to be at events without his wife.
As Svensk Damtidning’s longtime reporter Ellen Myrgård has previously explained it:
– Princess Christina and her husband Tord, or Tosse as he is called by those closest to him, are used to inventing things each and if the king’s sister is busy with the grandchildren or some charity, Tord has no problem spending time with the royal family alone.
– He knows the king and queen extremely well.
Recommended reading for you
This is Auto Posted article collected article from different sources of internet, EOS doesn’t take any responsibilities of this article. If you found something wrong in this article, please tell us.