Do you have a line dancer on your Christmas gift shopping list? Are you scratching your head trying to think of a unique gift to buy him or her? Never be afraid! It’s really very simple and there are numerous things you can buy to enhance your vacation. Here are some great suggestions:
* Shiny new belt buckle – the boys love these big belt buckles!
* Boot bracelet made of shiny beads
* Earrings or other jewelry
* Gift certificate to a shoe store that sells boots and clothing for line dancers
* Linedance instructional video or DVD for beginners to practice at home
* Carry bag to carry her special dance boots back and forth from class or a dance night
* Gift voucher for the purchase of a beautiful Stetson hat
* One of those cute little black ties for the boys
* Go to a t-shirt shop and get a t-shirt made that says “I LOVE LINE DANCIN'” or something like that
* One of those letter size flat document folders to keep your Line Dance Step Sheets organized
* Mini tape recorder for recording line dance instructions during class
We used to wear the cutest earrings to our line dancing class. They were miniature cowboy hats. One of the girls made them and gave each a pair. You could make something similar – it’s not hard to make earrings – just by visiting a craft store and getting the necessary finds. But be careful! You might get addicted to making your own jewelry.
Boot straps are another thing you can make using the materials from a craft store. Simply thread colorful, sparkling beads together on a wire and attach a secure clasp (like those used for ankle bracelets) to the ends, and voila, you’ve got a beautiful, personalized gift for someone. I’ve also seen beautiful Southwest US beaded bracelets online. And remember that you only have to hand in one as you only wear the boot strap on one of your boots. Of course, you could gift your favorite line dancer several to match their different line dancing attire.
An inexpensive tote bag is nice instead of lugging around boots in a plastic bag at the supermarket. Remember that line dancing boots are lighter and the sole is smoother for dancing, so don’t wear them outdoors.
At many classes, like the ones we took in Hawaii, linedance step sheets are distributed when new linedance instructions are taught. One of those document folders that might have a pad with a pen on top on one side and a pocket on the other side for loose documents would be nice for someone to keep their line dance step sheets in and also to take notes on various things. It would fit nicely in the tote bag!
This is the perfect season for line dancing. The weather is cooler and normal outdoor activities like gardening and jogging are generally suspended until spring. But physical activity is still necessary, and line dancing fills the bill admirably. Just two or three line dancing sessions a week will bring you many health benefits.
Line dancing instructions are also great for improving your IQ (or keeping what you have!). Yes, it really is! Not just mindlessly following everyone else, but focusing on what you’re doing and learning new line dances regularly will help you a lot. But you have to focus on it for this technique to work.
So encourage the line dancers in your family with a nice line dancing gift this Christmas. And… join them!
This is Auto Posted article collected article from different sources of internet, EOS doesn’t take any responsibilities of this article. If you found something wrong in this article, please tell us.