One of the most significant differences between a true, meaningful, effective leader and the rest of the pack can be whether they are ready, willing, and/or able MOTIVATE and inspire your stakeholders etc. to follow them! Achieving this requires commitment, perseverance, perseverance, a truly positive attitude, professional training and development, and an increased understanding of what engaging in effective leadership is! After over four decades of personal involvement in nearly everything related to effective leadership, from identifying and qualifying, training, developing and mentoring thousands of actual and/or potential leaders, to personally serving as a leader, I am with several Opportunities believes that creating and developing leaders who motivate and inspire is, in almost all cases, a key to creating the best – ways – forward. With that in mind, this article will attempt to briefly consider, examine, review and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents and why it is important.
1. mark; to name; merits; sensible: Great leaders must consistently make their mark for the better and leave their group stronger and better prepared after their tenure in office, better than when they found it! It is important to acknowledge and thank individuals for their support/help by rewarding voters on merit rather than other factors/considerations! How else can we be sure that a leader makes sense, etc.?
2. options; occasions; open minded: We need individuals who consider a variety of viable options and alternatives, with an open mind when positioning a group to be ready and prepared for the best opportunities!
3. truth/ trust; together: If you want to gain the trust of your stakeholders, you have to consistently tell the truth, even if it’s not convenient, etc.! Shouldn’t it be the job of the individual to bring others together for the greater good?
4. Integrity; renew; to inspire; Performance; Insights: There is no true leadership unless/until a leader maintains absolute integrity! Only they will be ready and willing to innovate when it appears and be able to inspire others with their imagination and quality insights!
5. visions/ visionary; views; Value/values: Visionary leadership comes from well-developed visions that represent the most desired views of the specific group and constituents! This individual must constantly clearly – show that they are a valuable person and align their values with the group!
6. attitude; Fitness; Attention; articulate; appeal: Individuals who proceed with a considered, true, positive, can – do – attitude (without wearing rose-colored glasses), reach out to others and gain more attention to the cause and ideas he is proposing, etc.! It takes a fully developed, relevant aptitude and ability to achieve meaningful goals, etc.!
7. time – tested; in time: Good leadership comes from balancing, using proven lessons and experiences and aligning them with considered, timely actions! You must avoid the tendency to procrastinate!
You need a great manager MOTIVATE, Are you the right person to lead? Are you up to the tasks and responsibilities?
This is Auto Posted article collected article from different sources of internet, EOS doesn’t take any responsibilities of this article. If you found something wrong in this article, please tell us.
Leave a Reply