Becoming a Victoria’s Secret model is a daunting task. Millions of hopefuls dream of becoming a model and getting a contract with Victoria’s Secret. Showing up at the Victoria’s Secret office in a bathing suit with a box of chocolates isn’t going to work.
Top 10 Insider Tips for Becoming a Victoria’s Secret Model:
1. Have someone take your picture. As simple as that sounds, you need this snapshot to approach a credible model agency. The agencies that help cast a Victoria’s Secret model will want to see what you look like on film.
2. Go to Ford or Elite in New York City to advertise. These two agencies are primarily responsible for the contract negotiations for the Victoria’s Secret models. An open call is a time that agencies reserve to meet new models. Call them and ask when they have “open calls” or look up this information on their website. When you arrive, make sure you look amazing and have the snaps in your hands.
3. If you are rejected, deal. Contact local modeling agencies where you live with your snaps. If you get signed, prepare to make friends with professional photographers. You need these images to get the attention of Victoria’s Secret.
4. Register on model websites. Use google to find them. The world needs to know you’re out there.
5. Get measured and be realistic. The ideal height of a Victoria’s Secret model is 5’9″ standing barefoot with body measurements of 34-24-34.
6. Be thin. You have to go to the gym. Stop eating junk food. If you’re not naturally thin but have the basic body type of a Victoria’s Secret model, hire a nutritionist and trainer.
7. Be on the cover of Vogue before you turn 18. Significantly increases your chances.
8. Enter the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Contest. In October 2009, Victoria’s Secret had open calls in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Miami to launch the career of an unknown model. There are currently four requirements to enter the competition. Models must be female, between the ages of 18 and 30, from the United States, and at least 5’8″ tall (barefoot). The competition takes place once a year. Google it and look out for it.
9. Be professional. Be on time. Don’t stay up late and party before filming begins. Be nice.
10. Meet Edward Razek. For the past fifteen years, Edward Razek has been the man behind the casting of Victoria’s Secret. He is responsible for who walks the runway and who appears in advertising. He was instrumental in elevating the careers of Heidi Klum and Daniela Pestova to superstar status.
For secret insider tips on how to become a Victoria’s Secret model or how to become a successful model, please read my blog at:
This is Auto Posted article collected article from different sources of internet, EOS doesn’t take any responsibilities of this article. If you found something wrong in this article, please tell us.