Everyone loves music. Music is everywhere, it pervades our world. Everyone knows that music has power and meaning. But have you ever stopped to think why? What gives music so much power and meaning?
Here are seven main reasons:
- Music is a universal language. It inspires shared human feelings and bridges gaps between cultures that spoken languages cannot. It brings people together and creates universal community.
- Music inspires and arouses emotions in a healthy way. It touches our emotional being and evokes moods and feelings that are sometimes difficult to express. It can change a difficult mood and make them happy or excited; it can change a light mood and take it deeper and deeper.
- Music encourages learning and makes it more comfortable. It has been scientifically proven that music improves brain function. Many brain functions are used simultaneously when making music: motor skills, imagination, hearing, vision, memory, etc.
- Music creates atmosphere. You can use music in any setting to enhance and enhance what’s already there. Consider the difference between a party with music and one without, or a sporting event, or a movie, or a romantic restaurant, or a car ride…
- Music is spiritual. music is of the ghost and inspirational to the spirit. All religions use music to express spiritual values and all religions use music to uplift the spirit.
- Music stimulates the imagination. It evokes mental images and inner landscapes that open the mind to amazing insights and bridge the distance between the stars.
- Music is a simple pleasure. All you need are your ears and your imagination.
I believe that at the heart of the phenomenon of magic creating music is the spiritual aspect. Music is a gift from God, a sacred expression of the universal life energy that creates us all.
This is Auto Posted article collected article from different sources of internet, EOS doesn’t take any responsibilities of this article. If you found something wrong in this article, please tell us.