There are a few ways to delete an Instagram account.
The first way is to go to the Instagram website and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. From there, you will be able to select your account and click on the “Delete Account” button.
Another way to delete an Instagram account is by using the Instagram app on your phone. To do this, open the app and tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. From there, you will be able to select your account and tap on the “Delete Account” button.
Finally, you can also delete an Instagram account by going to https://www.instagram.com/delete_account and entering your username and password.
- Go to your profile page.
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Select “Settings”.
- Scroll down and click on “Account Settings”.
- Click on “Deactivate Account” button.
To delete an Instagram account, follow these steps:
1. Go to your Instagram account and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Select Account Settings from the menu that appears.
3. Under “Account Details,” click on the “Deactivate Your Account” link.
4. Enter your password and confirm your decision.
5. If you have multiple Instagram accounts, you will need to deactivate each one before deleting it.