Tinder is a popular dating app that allows users to connect with others based on their interests. If you want to unmatch on Tinder, there are a few steps that you need to take.
First, open the Tinder app and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. This will open your settings menu.
Next, click on “Account” and then “Edit Profile.”
On the next page, under “Matches,” make sure that “Swipe right if you’re interested” is set to “Off.” Finally, save your changes by clicking on the blue button at the bottom of the page.
2nd way to unmatch on tinder
If you want to unmatch on Tinder, there are a few things that you can do.
First, make sure that you have the correct username and password for your Tinder account. If you don’t have the correct information, then you will not be able to unmatch.
Second, try to match with people who are a good match for you. This means that they share similar interests and values as you do. If you are still unable to unmatch, then it may be because your profile is too basic or not interesting enough. You can try to update your profile with more information about yourself or add photos that show off your personality better.
3rd way to unmatch on tinder
In order to unmatch on Tinder, you need to follow these steps:
1. Go to the Tinder profile that you want to unmatch on and tap on the three dots in the top right corner.
2. Select More from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. Scroll down and select ‘Settings’.
4. From here, you can change your username or do some other necessary things for your account such as enabling location services or changing your password so it is harder for hackers to access your account information.
5. Once you have completed all of these steps, return back to the main screen by tapping on ‘Done’ at the bottom of this screen. You will then be able to see a message informing you that Tinder has been updated with new settings which should help prevent unwanted matches from happening in future sessions!
4th way to unmatch on tinder
– Go to the app store and download a new version of Tinder.
– Open it up and log in with your Facebook account.
– Tap on the three dots in the upper right corner, then tap on “Settings”.
– Scroll down to “Unmatch” and tap on it.