What is One Drive error 0x8007016a?
“The issue I am confronting now is that I can’t open the files (mostly Excel) that were put away on my nearby machine but, on the other hand, were being matched up with One Drive error . The document has all the earmarks of being of the appropriate size, however I can’t open or duplicate it. I get the mistake ‘The cloud record supplier is not running.’ Is there a way I can recuperate these records to a functioning state?”
One Drive is an Internet-based capacity administration given by Microsoft. Clients can save records to their cloud space and oversee documents or organizers on the gadget. As of late, when beginning Windows 10, we got a mistake 0x8007016A: cloud record supplier is not running, which demonstrated that specific documents can’t be opened for a brief time or are not working as expected.
This One Drive mistake is typically set off by the Microsoft Office suite introduced on Windows. At the point when this issue happens, clients will most likely be unable to utilize some Microsoft capacities, for example, erasing or moving documents.
Why is the cloud file provider not running?
At the point when you utilize OneDrive, the cloud supplier is not running may make you at a misfortune, relax, the issue is not troublesome, it is normally brought about by the accompanying reasons:
- Some unacceptable Windows 10 update has been introduced.
- The client has empowered OneDrive’s documents on- request highlight.
- The OneDrive sync work is impaired.
- There might be defiled documents on OneDrive.
- Power saving mode is empowered on the gadget.
In case you are searching for the right tips to fix OneDrive blunder 0x8007016A, if it’s not too much trouble, read on to get the best method to address this mistake.
6 Fixes to 0x8007016A: Cloud file provider is not running
Update Windows to the most recent
As indicated by the data gathered, Windows 10 “the cloud document supplier isn’t running” maybe because of a mistake in the past adaptation. Presently you need to move up to the furthest down the line variant to fix the OneDrive sync blunder.
- Open the Settings on the Windows PC, click Update and Security.
- Snap the Windows Update tab, and snap the Check for refreshes button.
- On the off chance that an update is accessible, it will be downloaded and introduced. If it’s not too much trouble, restart your PC subsequent to introducing the refresh and enter OneDrive to check whether the issue is settled
Debilitate the documents on- request, include
Numerous clients have detailed that there will be issues while empowering the document on-request highlight of One Drive. You can attempt to address the One Drive mistake code by impairing the component.
- Right-click on the OneDrive symbol on the taskbar and select More.
- In the new window that springs up, click the Settings tab, uncheck the container under Files On-Demand, then, at that point, restart the PC and check whether OneDrive is working ordinarily.
Empower One Drive sync measure
In the event that the foundation sync interaction of One Drive is crippled, you may get OneDrive error 0x8007016A. You can re-empower sync by following the means beneath.
- Right-click on the OneDrive symbol on the taskbar.
- Snap More, then, at that point, click Resume matching up when another window springs up.
Turn off the power-saving mode
The force-saving arrangement on the gadget is likewise one reason that keeps OneDrive from running. You need to follow the means underneath to wind down the arrangement.
- Press Windows + R key to open the Run discourse box. Then, at that point, type powercfg.cpl and click OK.
- Then, at that point change the Power Options from Power Saver to Balanced or High execution.
Reset One Drive
Resetting OneDrive can frequently take care of most issues, including the cloud record supplier not running.
- Press Windows + R key to open the Run exchange box, type %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe, and afterward click OK.
- Enter your record data to interface with OneDrive, then, at that point, right-click the OneDrive symbol in the taskbar and select Settings.
- Check Start OneDrive consequently when I sign in to Windows, and afterward click OK.
- You can likewise have a go at uninstalling and reinstalling OneDrive to tackle the issue. Snap the Start catch and type Programs, then, at that point, select Add or eliminate programs in the rundown of results.
- Under Apps and highlights, discover Microsoft OneDrive and afterward select Uninstall.
- Go to the One Drive site, adhere to the guidelines on the screen to download and introduce OneDrive on your PC, and afterward run it.