If your ex girlfriend is dating someone else and you really want your ex back then the first thing to do is not to panic! She’s in a rebound relationship right now. And ninety-nine percent of rebound relationships don’t last. So if you really want to get your ex back then read on for some wise advice.
First of all, your ex girlfriend is only dating someone else to try to get over you. Maybe she’s just doing it to make you jealous. Don’t fall for it. People fall into rebound relationships to avoid dealing with their emotions about their recent breakup. That doesn’t mean she doesn’t love you – she’s just using this relationship to help her through this difficult time.
So keep this in mind to comfort you during this time – your ex girlfriend is only in this relationship to help her get over you. She doesn’t want to get over you – she’s confused right now, very emotional and hurt.
It doesn’t matter if you broke off the relationship or they did. The most important thing to remember when trying to get your ex back is that this rebound relationship is just a tool and a tool to show you that she really, really loves you. Sounds crazy – but it’s true.
So if you are sure that your relationship has a strong foundation of real love, you can save it and get your ex back no matter who she is dating.
Right now your girlfriend is in a rebound relationship which is causing her to focus on what went wrong in your relationship. That’s not a bad thing. She will choose someone who is the opposite of you. This is good because she focuses on the “differences” between the two of you, which means that even when she’s dating the new guy, she’s still focused on you.
You also need to be aware of the differences because it likely means she’s looking for something in this new man that she feels is missing in your relationship with her. You can use this time to make some changes in yourself that she will notice and appreciate about you.
Don’t get involved in this rebound relationship. After a month or so (and it may not even be that long) she will start to see what she misses about you because the new guy isn’t you and can’t replace you.
Here are a few simple things to keep in mind:
– Give her some space and time with this rebound relationship and let her see all the good things she misses in her life without you.
– If she is ready to come back to you, be merciful to her.
– Be a “new you” but a little distant – let them follow you
– Don’t try to convince her that you’re the best thing that ever happened to her. She will find out for herself.
– If you think you did something wrong to create the breakup, don’t apologize profusely. Just say you’re sorry and leave it at that.
– The rebound relationship will show her the real reason why she loves you.
– Don’t make promises of change. You are who you are and she fell in love with him.
– Don’t try to make her understand that it wasn’t your fault. She’ll appreciate that over time – but only if you haven’t made her invest energy to defend her position that it was your fault.
This is Auto Posted article collected article from different sources of internet, EOS doesn’t take any responsibilities of this article. If you found something wrong in this article, please tell us.