Public relations webdesk. Hair fall becomes a common complaint of most of the people with the onset of monsoon. Fortunately, there are plenty of home remedies to combat hair loss. Follow these simple steps to reduce hair loss. These steps prevent hair loss and promote growth.
• Boil a few dried pieces of amla in coconut oil and use it as a regular tonic.
• Mixing equal amounts of fresh gooseberry juice and lemon juice as a shampoo also stops hair fall.
• Mix equal amounts of salad juice and spinach juice. If you drink about half a liter of this solution every day, you will soon notice a reduction in hair loss and new growth.
• Take 250 ml mustard oil and boil it in a pan. Gradually add 60 grams of henna leaves to it until they burn slowly. Cool and strain. Use regularly.
• Apply coconut milk all over the scalp and massage at the roots.
• Mix coconut oil with lemon juice and apply on hair an hour or two before washing.
• Apply fresh coriander leaf juice on the scalp before shampooing.
• Wash your hair with a paste of black gram and fenugreek seeds soaked in water.
• Mix castor oil with coconut oil in 1:1 ratio and apply on the affected area with thinning hair.
• Rinse with half a cup of apple cider vinegar mixed with a cup of sage tea.
• Boil 10 neem leaves in a cup of coconut oil and use it for hair fall due to fungal infection of the scalp.
• Mix 4 drops of rosemary essential oil in a cup of olive oil and apply on the scalp.
• Mix 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a cup of aloe vera gel. 1/2 tsp vitamin E oil, 1/2 tsp. Blend in a mixer until smooth and apply to the scalp as a daily tonic for hair loss.
• Regular use of henna also helps in hair loss.
This is Auto Posted article collected article from different sources of internet, EOS doesn’t take any responsibilities of this article. If you found something wrong in this article, please tell us.