Public relations webdesk. Necessary ingredients
Remaining Bats – 3-4
Milk – 1 cup Desi Ghee – 1/2 cup
Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
Dry fruits – 1/2 cup (chopped)
1. First boil milk in a pan. 2. Place the bowl in the mixer and grind.
3. Heat the ghee in a separate pan, add the baali powder and fry until golden brown.
4. Now add cardamom powder, sugar, dry fruits and milk and cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Once the mixture is ready spread it on a tray.
6. Then cut into barfi shapes and serve.
2. Make churma from the bowl
Lamp – 2
Jaggery – 1 bowl
Desi Ghee- 1 bowl
1. First cut the bowl into pieces.
2. Now grind it in a mixer.
3. Add jaggery to the mixture by hand.
4. Now heat ghee in a pan, add jaggery mixture and fry until golden brown.
5. Place in a serving dish and serve hot.
This is Auto Posted article collected article from different sources of internet, EOS doesn’t take any responsibilities of this article. If you found something wrong in this article, please tell us.